Sunday, November 13, 2011

iPhone 3GS 16 GB Black Unlocked From Apple best price

Product Details
iPhone 3GS 16 GB Black Unlocked

iPhone 3GS 16 GB Black Unlocked
From Apple

This item is not available for purchase from this store.
Buy at Amazon


38 new or used available from $135.99
Average customer review: 
(4 customer reviews)
Product Description

New BLACK iPhone 3GS 16GB from Apple in Box with Accessories. Software unlocked to work on any GSM network worldwide.

Product Details
Amazon Sales Rank: #1340 in Cell Phone Accessories
Brand: Apple
Features
Improved performance and updated 3D graphics deliver an incredible gaming experience, too
In fact, everything you do on iPhone 3GS is up to 2x faster and more responsive than iPhone 3G
Trim your footage by adjusting start and end points

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
You must love iPhone 3GS
By DustCarlos48
This is a really great smartphone, it's easy to use, it has great apps and works without a flaw.
The only problem i got was that i had some scratches on the sides (which were not mentioned by the seller "MyCrazyPhone") but nothing to be worried about. The phone IS unlocked and jailbroken and it works as new.

1 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Bad response by seller
By Gustavo
I received the phone, when I turn On the phone, I saw the brightness too dark, then I enter in setting, screen, brightness control and even when I change the brightness to maximun, the screen didn't show any change, so.... I wrote to this guys (Cell4less) describing the situation, as I'm in Venezuela, so to return the phone is almost the same price to fixed in MAC store, at the end, I had to fix the phone, spending more than US$100, not answer from this seller, and these days I checked the opinion of other about this seller, and I don't know why is still available..........anyway the iPhone is excellent.

1 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Unlocked?
By Diana
I was disappointed that the unlocked will not hold if I update the software!?I was not aware of this restriction when I bought it.See all 4 customer reviews...


special price for Accessories | Shopping Cart

No comments:

Post a Comment